The DELF (diplôme d’études en langue française) and the DALF (diplôme approfondi de langue française) are official diplomas issued by the French ministry of education to certify your command of the French language.
The Alliance Française d’Ahmedabad is an exam center for the DELF and the DALF and helps you to prepare yourself for these exams. Our general French courses and the workshop “preparation for the DELF” will train you for the exam.
For more information about the DELF and the DALF you may contact us by E-mail or check the CIEP web site at www.ciep.fr.
Please note you should be at least 12 years-old for DELF/DALF (between 12 and 16 years old, it’s Junior version).
Tout Public (10th to 15th June)
DELF TOUT PUBLIC (Registrations from 29 April to 18 May 2019)
- DELF A1 Monday, 10 June
- DELF A2 Tuesday, 11 June
- DELF B1 Wednesday, 12 June
- DELF B2 Thursday, 13 June
- DALF C1 Friday, 14 June
- DALF C2 Saturday, 15 June
Junior (15th to 18th July)
DELF Junior (Registrations from 03 to 22 June 2019)
- DELF Junior A1 Monday, 15 July
- DELF Junior A2 Tuesday, 16 July
- DELF Junior B1 Wednesday, 17 July
Tout Public (3rd to 9th September)
DELF TOUT PUBLIC (Registrations from 22 July to 11 Aug 2019)
- DELF A1 Tuesday, 3 Sept
- DELF A2 Wednesday, 4 Sept
- DELF B1 Thursday, 5 Sept
- DALF B2 Friday, 6 Sept
- DALF C1 Saturday, 7 Sept
- DELF C2 Monday, 9 Sept
E-TEF CANADA EXAM
French Test recognised by the Government of Canada
It is for those who wish to go to Canada Quebec region. For Quebec the level required is Level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL). The E-TEF assesses your linguistic skills.
Registration: 01 June to 01 July 2019
Exam Date : Friday 26 July 2019
Registration: 12 Aug to 13 Sept 2019
Exam Date : Friday 11 Oct 2019
- Visit our reception to procure the DELF/DALF registration form. Fill up both the pages, with respective details. Please sign on both pages.
- Attach two passport size photos with the form, and one photo extra if you’re appearing for two different levels in the same session.
- Attach one photocopy each of any two of the following photo ID proofs: (Passport/PAN/Aadhar/Election/SchoolID/CollegeID)
- Attach one photocopy of each of the DELF diplomas(attestation or certificate) of previous levels if you have any.
Please note that the online payments have to be done only after confirming with the reception. Only then they shall be considered valid.
For collecting your result, please come personally at Alliance Française d’Ahmedabad with your original government ID proof.
In your place, you can authorize another individual to collect the result on your behalf. You must write a letter addressed to the course coordinator, stating that you authorize the individual to collect the result on your behalf, and attache a photocopy of your own Government ID proof and one photocopy of the Government ID proof of the concerned individual.
June 2019 – Tout Public and July 2019 – Junior
The results of the DELF session are available. Following is a list of candidates who have succeeded in the exam.
You can now collect the DELF session attestation if you have succeeded. Please carry your original government ID proof for the same.
If you want someone else to collect your result on your behalf, please give them a signed authority letter to do so. Please attach a photocopy of your government ID proof with this letter. And please ask the authorized person to bring their original government ID proof.
|Exam Type||List of candidates who succeeded in the exam|
June: Tout Public