The DELF (diplôme d’études en langue française) and the DALF (diplôme approfondi de langue française) are official diplomas issued by the French ministry of education to certify your command of the French language.
The Alliance Française d’Ahmedabad is an exam center for the DELF and the DALF and helps you to prepare yourself for these exams. Our general French courses and the workshop “preparation for the DELF” will train you for the exam.
For more information about the DELF and the DALF you may contact us by E-mail or check the CIEP web site at www.ciep.fr.
Please note you should be at least 12 years-old for DELF/DALF (between 12 and 16 years old, it’s Junior version).
SESSION 1- March
Tout Public (11th to 16th March)
DELF TOUT PUBLIC
- DELF A1 Monday, 11th March
- DELF A2 Tuesday, 12th March
- DELF B1 Wednesday, 13th March
- DELF B2 Thursday, 14th March
- DALF C1 Friday, 15th March
- DALF C2 Saturday, 16th March
SESSION 2 – April
Junior & PRIM (8th to 11th April)
DELF Junior (Registrations from 4th March to 21st March)
- DELF Junior A1 Monday, 8th April
- DELF Junior A2 Tuesday, 9th April
- DELF Junior B1 Wednesday, 10th April
- DELF Junior B2 Thursday, 11th April
DELF Prim (Registration from 21st Jan to 9th Feb)
- DELF Prim A1 Monday, 8th April
- DELF Prim A2 Tuesday, 9th April
TEF CANADA EXAM
French Test recognised by the Government of Canada
It is for those who wish to go to Canada Quebec region. For Quebec the level required is Level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL). The TEF assesses your linguistic skills.
To be announced
- Visit our reception to procure the DELF/DALF registration form. Fill up both the pages, with respective details. Please sign on both pages.
- Attach two passport size photos with the form, and one photo extra if you’re appearing for two different levels in the same session.
- Attach one photocopy each of any two of the following photo ID proofs: (Passport/PAN/Aadhar/Election/SchoolID/CollegeID)
- Attach one photocopy of each of the DELF diplomas(attestation or certificate) of previous levels if you have any.
Please note that the online payments have to be done only after confirming with the reception. Only then they shall be considered valid.
For collecting your result, please come personally at Alliance Française d’Ahmedabad with your original government ID proof.
In your place, you can authorize another individual to collect the result on your behalf. You must write a letter addressed to the course coordinator, stating that you authorize the individual to collect the result on your behalf, and attache a photocopy of your own Government ID proof and one photocopy of the Government ID proof of the concerned individual.
March 2019 – Tout Public
The results of the DELF session are available. Following is a list of candidates who have succeeded in the exam.
You can now collect the DELF session attestation if you have succeeded. Please carry your original government ID proof for the same.
If you want someone else to collect your result on your behalf, please give them a signed authority letter to do so. Please attach a photocopy of your government ID proof with this letter. And please ask the authorized person to bring their original government ID proof.
|Exam Type||List of candidates who succeeded in the exam|
|Tous Publics||Tous Public|