The DELF (diplôme d’études en langue française) and the DALF (diplôme approfondi de langue française) are official diplomas issued by the French ministry of education to certify your command of the French language.
The Alliance Française d’Ahmedabad is an exam center for the DELF and the DALF and helps you to prepare yourself for these exams. Our general French courses and the workshop “preparation for the DELF” will train you for the exam.
For more information about the DELF and the DALF you may contact us by E-mail or check the CIEP web site at www.ciep.fr.
Please note you should be at least 12 years-old for DELF/DALF (between 12 and 16 years old, it’s Junior version).
Rules and Regulations outlined by the Embassy of France in India
July 2021 Session
DELF Tout Public (TP) & Junior (J) (26 July to 31 July 2021)
Registrations open from 13 Jun to 04 Jul 2021
- DELF A1 (TP): Monday, 26 July
- DELF A2 (TP) & DELF B2 (J): Tuesday, 27 July
- DELF B1 (TP) & DELF B1 (J): Wednesday, 28 July
- DELF B2 (TP) & DELF A2 (J): Thursday, 29 July
- DALF C1 (TP) & DELF A1 (J): Friday, 30 July
- DALF C2 (TP): Saturday, 31 July
September 2021 Session
DELF-DALF Tout Public ONLY (20 Sept to 25 Sept 2021)
Registrations open from 01 Aug to 22 Aug 2021
- DELF A1: Monday, 20 Sept
- DELF A2: Tuesday, 21 Sept
- DELF B1: Wednesday, 22 Sept
- DELF B2: Thursday, 23 Sept
- DALF C1: Friday, 24 Sept
- DALF C2: Saturday, 25 Sept
October 2021 Session
DELF-DALF Tout Public ONLY (07 to 12 June 2021)
Registrations open from 24 Sept to 04 Oct 2021
- DELF A1: Monday, 25 Oct
- DELF A2: Tuesday, 26 Oct
- DELF B1: Wednesday, 27 Oct
- DELF B2: Thursday, 28 Oct
- DALF C1: Friday, 29 Oct
- DALF C2: Saturday, 30 Oct
E-TEF CANADA EXAM
French Test recognised by the Government of Canada
It is for those who wish to go to Canada Quebec region. For Quebec the level required is Level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL). The E-TEF assesses your linguistic skills.
June 2021 Session
Registration open from 22 Mar to 18 Apr 2021
Exam Date : Friday 18 June 2021
July 2021 Session
Registration open from 05 Apr to 25 Apr 2021
Exam date: Friday 02 July 2021
Note: All registrations for June & July E-TEF Canada sessions are closed.
- Visit our reception to procure the DELF/DALF registration form. Fill up both the pages, with respective details. Please sign on both pages.
- Attach two passport size photos with the form, and one photo extra if you’re appearing for two different levels in the same session.
- Attach one photocopy each of any two of the following photo ID proofs: (Passport/PAN/Aadhar/Election/SchoolID/CollegeID)
- Attach one photocopy of each of the DELF diplomas(attestation or certificate) of previous levels if you have any.
Please note that the online payments have to be done only after confirming with the reception. Only then they shall be considered valid.
For collecting your result, please come personally at Alliance Française d’Ahmedabad with your original government ID proof.
In your place, you can authorize another individual to collect the result on your behalf. You must write a letter addressed to the course coordinator, stating that you authorize the individual to collect the result on your behalf, and attache a photocopy of your own Government ID proof and one photocopy of the Government ID proof of the concerned individual.
January 2021 – Tout Public, February 2020 – Junior and December 2019 PRIM
The results of the DELF session are available. Following is a list of candidates who have succeeded in the exam.
You can now collect the DELF session attestation if you have succeeded. Please carry your original government ID proof for the same.
If you want someone else to collect your result on your behalf, please give them a signed authority letter to do so. Please attach a photocopy of your government ID proof with this letter. And please ask the authorized person to bring their original government ID proof.
|Exam Type||List of candidates who succeeded in the exam|
January 2021: Tout Public
February 2021: Junior