The DELF (diplôme d’études en langue française) and the DALF (diplôme approfondi de langue française) are official diplomas issued by the French ministry of education to certify your command of the French language.
The Alliance Française d’Ahmedabad is an exam center for the DELF and the DALF and helps you to prepare yourself for these exams. Our general French courses and the workshop “preparation for the DELF” will train you for the exam.
For more information about the DELF and the DALF you may contact us by E-mail or check the CIEP web site at www.ciep.fr.
Please note you should be at least 12 years-old for DELF/DALF (between 12 and 16 years old, it’s Junior version).
SESSION 3 – September
Open to all | Tout Public: From 11th-16th September 2017
Registration will be open from 11th Aug
DELF TOUT PUBLIC
- DELF A1 Monday, 11th Sept
- DELF A2 Tuesday, 12th Sept
- DELF B1 Wednesday, 13th Sept
- DELF B2 Thursday, 14th Sept
- DALF C1 Friday, 15th Sept
- DALF C2 Saturday, 16th Sept
TEF CANADA EXAM
French Test recognised by the Government of Canada
It is for those who wish to go to Canada Quebec region. For Quebec the level required is Level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL). The TEF assesses your linguistic skills.
Registrations from 12th June to 12th July
TEF Exam date: Saturday August 12th
- Visit our reception to procure the DELF/DALF registration form. Fill up both the pages, with respective details. Please sign on both pages.
- Attach two passport size photos with the form, and one photo extra if you’re appearing for two different levels in the same session.
- Attach one photocopy each of any two of the following photo ID proofs: (Passport/PAN/Aadhar/Election/SchoolID/CollegeID)
- Attach one photocopy of each of the DELF diplomas(attestation or certificate) of previous levels if you have any.
For collecting your result, please come personally at Alliance Française d’Ahmedabad with your original government ID proof.
In your place, you can authorize another individual to collect the result on your behalf. You must write a letter addressed to the course coordinator, stating that you authorize the individual to collect the result on your behalf, and attache a photocopy of your own Government ID proof and one photocopy of the Government ID proof of the concerned individual.
The results of the DELF session are available. Following is a list of candidates who have succeeded in the exam.
You can now collect the DELF session marksheets. Please carry your original government ID proof for the same.
If you want someone else to collect your result on your behalf, please give them a signed authority letter to do so. Please attach a photocopy of your government ID proof with this letter. And please ask the authorized person to bring their original government ID proof.
|Exam Type||List of candidates who succeeded in the exam|